http://dixieoutfitters.com

PoP's Southern American: Where do we go from here....

12/16/2011

Where do we go from here....

Because here ain't working.

If we do not defend ourselves none will defend us; if we yield we will be more and more pressed as we recede; and if we submit we will be trampled under foot. "I hold concession or compromise to be fatal. If we concede an inch, concession would follow compromise, until our ranks would be so broken that effectual resistance would be impossible".John C. Calhoun

We have let many possibilities pass us by. This because many of us lack the gumption to get off our butts and do something. I'm sure some fear facing our enemies eye to eye others seem to think it's a waist of time. But ANYTIME you can be conspicuous and stair down the enemy is a victory! "Those people" go nuts when we stand-up to them and it's damn pleasing to see!!!

I KNOW many folk could attend rallies in their area.... Why ain't ya!? Notice is given for these rallies almost everyday! Man-up and attend a few!


My oath as a Christian Southron Warrior:

I am Christian Southron Warrior. I serve the Lord Jesus Christ and dedicate my life to Him, my family, our honourable Southron Homeland and my Brothers & Sisters in the cause for liberty and our way of life. I will earnestly contend for the faith once delivered to the saints.

I will never surrender to the offer of fame, fortune, threats or any other trappings put before me in exchange for my convictions. I will trust in the Lord for my strength, as a Christian Southron Warrior I will endeavor, never to give cause for anyone to stumble, who may be watching my life.

If I am threatened for my faith or Southron heritage by the enemy I will resist with all my strength and the knowledge of truth. I will make every effort to succeed in Christian service and to help others find Christ, teach truth to all that will listen and stand fast in this noble undertaking.

If I am persecuted I will remember how much Christ endured for me. I will attempt to guide others into a deeper consecration. I will work with them in every way to further the cause of Christ and our Southron Homeland.
I will abstain from all appearance of evil to the utmost of my ability. I will make no statements disloyal to my God, Southron Homeland or harmful to the purpose of either.

I pledge myself to attend and support all rallies and or protest for any honourable effort toward the above...This within range of my travels.

I will...Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

I will never forget that I am a Christian Southron Warrior, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles of the Word of God and the constitution as written. I will trust in the Lord and in the power of His Spirit. By the grace of God these things will I do...PoP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Contact
PoP Aaron
The Southern American
HERE

NOTICE:
Anonymous comments not posted.
Be man enough to stand as one.