http://dixieoutfitters.com

PoP's Southern American: My oath as a Christian Southron Warrior

4/26/2012

My oath as a Christian Southron Warrior


I will never surrender to the offer of fame, fortune, threats or any other trappings put before me in exchange for my convictions. I will trust in the Lord for my strength, as a Christian Southron Warrior I will endeavor, never to give cause for anyone to stumble, who may be watching my life.

If I am threatened for my faith or Southron heritage by the enemy I will resist with all my strength and the knowledge of truth. I will make every effort to succeed in Christian service and to help others find Christ, teach truth to all that will listen and stand fast in this noble undertaking.

If I am persecuted I will remember how much Christ endured for me. I will attempt to guide others into a deeper consecration. I will work with them in every way to further the cause of Christ and our Southron Homeland.

I will abstain from all appearance of evil to the utmost of my ability. I will make no statements disloyal to my God, Southron Homeland or harmful to the purpose of either.

I pledge myself to attend and support all rallies and or protest for any honourable effort toward the above...This within range of my travels.

I will...Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6

I will never forget that I am a Christian Southron Warrior, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles of the Word of God and the constitution as written. I will trust in the Lord and in the power of His Spirit. By the grace of God these things will I do...PoP






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Contact
PoP Aaron
The Southern American
HERE

NOTICE:
Anonymous comments not posted.
Be man enough to stand as one.