http://dixieoutfitters.com

PoP's Southern American: My Cross -

6/06/2011

My Cross -

Every man has a choice to make and the free will to make it so, but I personally refuse to bow at tyranny's feet. God gave me life and I am free, a sovereign man, and I will carry my cross just as my ancestors did. I will not fear persecution, ridicule or any other form of debasement. I know who I am and I know that which I believe.

GENERALFREEDOM2009




This book offers over 50 dramatic, bittersweet accounts of the last moments and words of Southern soldiers (some famous, others virtually unknown) from the rank of general to private. Photographs of the soldiers, their graves, or the places where they fell illustrate the text. Each story was chosen to highlight a different aspect of the war, and every state of the Confederacy is represented by soldiers whose poignant stories are told here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Contact
PoP Aaron
The Southern American
HERE

NOTICE:
Anonymous comments not posted.
Be man enough to stand as one.